NUFFNANG

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Turning 22 @ Hard Rock Cafe

It has been a busy week..and also a busy month..due to the Chinese new year celebration..However, I finally manage to secure myself a job..and I'm thrill and excited to start working next week..So, this would be another posting before my work starts..


I know that I have been late on my birthday celebration posting..so here it it...
Two months ago, exactly on the 16th of December 2010..I celebrated my birthday with my family and friends at Hard Rock Cafe..

Hard Rock Hotel


Me, Mum and Jye arrived earlier than the rest..and we headed towards Hark Rock Hotel to have a stroll while waiting for them..

Me and Mum


First picture of the day with my Mum..with the Hard Rock Hotel Guitar Statue behind us..one of my favourite pictures of the night..

Me and Jye


Now it was me and dear to take a picture together..

Three of Us


Look at the three of us..looking "long" and tall..but I think it looks really unique..

Michael Jackson Statue


We finally decided to head on to Hard Rock Cafe to get our tables first..and look what we spotted before entering...? A Michael Jackson statue..but too bad I do not have a clearer picture of it..

Guitars and Record Collections


On the walls of the cafe..there were a few guitars and records collections on display..

Hard Rock Lightings


Above the stage in Hard Rock Cafe..there were lightings which changes colours every second..and they look really nice..

Rockers Suit!


Is that what rockers actually wear?

Hard Rock Cafe Bar


Again..the lightings on the bar changes colours every few seconds..

Me and Dear again


After placing our orders..it was picture time again..and by that time..everyone has already arrived..one more picture that I love..!

Mum and Me


Do we look alike..? Again..another picture that is my favourite..

Combo Fajitas


Dressings consist of sour cream, fresh guacamole - also known as avocado, as for fillings..it consists of cheddar cheese, shredded lettuce and shredded jack and along with it comes the hot flour tortillas as a wrap..

Combo Fajitas


The Combo Fajitas comes with a combination of grilled chicken and grilled beef..along with grilled bell peppers topped off with a piece of lime..Fajitas used to be one of my favourite dish..but Uncle said..it is not as good as the one in KL's Hard Rock Cafe..


The Combo Fajitas will cost only RM47.00..

Hard Rock Cafe Burger


The hard rock cafe burger is also known as the Classic 7 ounce burger..the hard rock cafe burger comes with beef pattie which is lightly seasoned and cooked to order..to finish, it is garnished with lettuce, tomato, red onions and pickles..


The Classic 7 ounce burger will only costs RM28.00..

Cobb Salad


Mother decided to order the Cobb Salad for her main course..which is a mixture of massive mixed greens, topped with rows of chicken breast, avocados, tomatoes, red onions, seasoned bacon, cheddar cheese and jack cheese as well as hard boiled eggs and served with a choice of your own dressing..


Although most of the ingredients are vegetables..it comes in a big portion..and it can be filling..besides there is chicken meat in there..!


The Cobb Salad will costs RM32.00 per portion..

Grilled Salmon Steak


As for Auntie Hazel which has been joining us for dinners often lately..she decided to go for the Grilled Salmon Steak as her main course...


The grilled salmon steak was made up of an 6 ounce salmon fillet grilled and topped with garlic butter and served with roasted garlic mashed potatoes and fresh vegetables..and one portion will costs around RM38.00..

Hickory Pulled Lamb


Chin Leong ordered the Hickory Pulled Lamb to share it with Jacquelyn as their main course..Jacquelyn also shared the combo fajitas with uncle..as she did not order her own main course..


The Hickory Pulled Lamb comes with shredded/pulled lamb and mashed between two pieces of bun..it also comes with a side dish of coleslaw and beans as well as french fries..
It will costs you only RM28.00 for the Hickory Pulled Lamb..

Hickory Smoked BBQ Combo Duo


Finally here comes me and dear's main course..which tasted simply delicious and made me craving for more..!!


The Hickory Smoked BBQ Combo gives you a choice of BBQ ribs, Chicken BBQ, BBQ Beef Brisket and served with seasoned fries, ranch beans and fresh coleslaw..We decided to go for the duo choice..and picked the Chicken BBQ and BBQ Beef Briskets..


For the Duo, it will costs only RM58.00..as for the trio..it will costs only RM68.00..

Cuppucino


A cup of cuppucino which will costs RM13.00..

Cafe Latte


Cafe Latte which costs RM12.00 a cup..

Hot Fudge Brownie!


Tada!! Here comes the main dish of the day..!! The Hot Fudge Brownie..which is also my favourite dish of all..as well as my birthday cake..!! They were so nice to put a candle for me..and even sang me a birthday song..!! Cool..
I was actually looking forward to the Hot Fudge Brownie..and nothing else..! LOLx..


The delicous brownie will costs only RM28.00 per portion..and I wouldn't mind paying more for it..!!

Me!


And that's me taking a picture with the lovely hot fudge brownie a.k.a my birthday cake..!

Group Picture


Now here's a group picture of those who celebrated with me...
Standing From Left : Auntie Hazel, Jacquelyn, Chin Leong and Uncle Willie
Sitting From Left : Mum, Me and Jye

Jacquelyn and Me


After dinner, it was picture time again..and here is one of me and Jacquelyn..it seems like we both seldom take pictures together..

Me and Uncle Willie


Here's one of me and Uncle Willie..

Me and Dear


It's me and dear again..hehe..

Me with the Framed Picture


They even took a group picture for us and framed it for me..!! Wow..I have it in my room right beside my bed now..! It would be a memorable picture for me..

Carbenet Wine


I remember we ordered a few bottles of Wine that night..and we drank quite alot...it is good..as it has been a long time since I had a good taste of wine..

Tortilla Chips


As we were craving for some snacks..the tortilla chips was the best choice during that time for a snack..!

Live Band


The Live Band is from Indonesia..and they are really really good..!! Their voices are amazing and their english is good too..!

Siti Nurhaliza!


Guess what?? Siti Nurhaliza was dining with her family there that night..! She was also invited by the crowd and the live band to perform..and it was such an honor to me..although she wasn't directly singing for me...she was performing on my birthday..!! So it was such an honor..and I was kind of excited even though she is not an international superstar..!


Overall..I had a wonderful celebration..and over the years..I can say this is one of the best celebrations I ever had..!! It will be a memorable one..!! Thank you to those who celebrated with me..!! 


Ratings :
Ambiance : 8/10 ( 0-3 Cheap, 4-7  Comfortable, 8-10 Classy )
Food Choices :  8/10 ( 0-3 Limited, 4-7 Average, 8-10 Plenty )
Pricing : 8/10 ( 0-3 Cheap, 4-7 Average, 8-10 Expensive )
Taste : 9/10 ( 0-3 Tasteless, 4-7 Average, 8-10 Very Tasty )
Service : 8/10 ( 0-3 Poor, 4-7 Average, 8-10 Efficient )



Address :
Hard Rock Hotel Penang
Batu Ferringhi Beach
11100 Penang, Malaysia
Tel: +60 4 8811711
Fax: +60 4 8812155







0 comments:

Post a Comment