NUFFNANG

Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mummy Day!! ♥

Yeah I know..I'm two days late in my posting!! LOL..thanks for being patient..as I was busy with classes and studies..and late night outings too..=) So here it is for my one and only Mummy..


So what did you get your Mum for Mother's Day? Well..I got my Mum Fridge Magnets!! LOL..yeah I know it looks so simple and small..but its SINCERE..and it looks cute too.. Buying expensive gifts are not necessary, unless you have some extra cash to spend..=)


When I gave My Mum, I said its something small, and hope she likes it..then she replied that its alright..as long its sincere..it does not have to be big or expensive..=)

I'm so happy to hear mum said that..!


Actually Mum's birthday and mother's day is in the same month..So usually I will buy a gift and give it to her for both occasions..=p..

So where did we go to for dinner..?


KOCA Steamboat Restaurant!

Basic Table Setting

We decided to go for Steamboat..as it was crowded and fully booked at all other restaurants..and it was a last minute decision to go for dinner altogether..=)


Order Form

Uncle filling up the order form...We almost ordered everything on the menu..!

Steamboat

Finally, we can have our dinner..!! I love both the soup..=) hehe..but I did not take many pictures on that day..as I was eating all the way because I was hungry for skipping lunch..!!  

Me and Brother

Nice..we seldom take pictures together..=)

Mummy and Uncle Teik

Love this picture lots..=)
Hope my Mum had a great time on Mother's Day..!! Love my Mummy lots..!! 
May God Bless My Mum and My Family at all times..!! Amen! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment