NUFFNANG

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

It was only Me and Mum for dinner on certain nights...And we did not know where to head until we walked by Secret Recipe..and Mum said that it has been quite some time since we last had a meal at Secret Recipe..So I agreed that we should have something different too after a long time..

It's only the two of us..so there is not much to introduce here..I would just like the others to know that we should spend more time with our family..as much as possible..! =) So lets start off with the appetizers..

Carrot and Ginger Soup

Although it sounds weird to have Ginger and Carrot together..it actually tasted good..and Mum said this is something different from all the other soups..such as Pumpkin Soup and Mushroom Soup..

A bowl of the Carrot and Ginger Soup will cost only RM5.50 

Fish and Chips

Fish and Chips ( Up Closed )

I decided to go for the Fish and Chips for my main course..It has been quite some time since I had Fish and Chips..and I love the taste of the batter..as it is crispy and not too salty..

The Fish and Chips are served with a bowl of Tartar Sauce and it will only cost RM 16.00..

Cheese Baked Fish

Cheese Baked Fish ( Up Closed )

Mum ordered the Cheese Baked Fish as she was craving for some cheese on that day..LOLx..

The Fish is wrapped in Cheese with Tomatoes and Baked to perfection..and baked fish is always healthier than Deep Fried..( Unlike my fish and chips..haha )..It comes with baked asparagus and Baked Potatoes..and I love the Potatoes..Yummy..

I did not have a chance to get the price of this Dish..My apologies.. 

Green Tea Ice Blended

Green Tea Ice Blended ( Closed Up )

Me and Mum ordered the same beverage..The Green Tea Ice Blended..which is my favourite..!!

It doesn't taste too sweet and not too bitter as well..the taste of green tea is strong..and it smells good too..Stir it well with the Whipped Cream and it will be perfect..! =)

A glass of the Green Tea Ice Blended will cost only RM 7.00..

I had a great dinner with Mum..its been a long time since we talked about so many things..and also a great way to relax since classes started..

0 comments:

Post a Comment