NUFFNANG

Sunday, December 5, 2010

PSALM 23

Greetings Followers and Visitors, pardon me for being absent for such a long time..I have been busy preparing for exams..which is just around the corner..There will not be any postings on my Blog until I'm back from Singapore..I shall depart on the 9th of December and be back on the 13th of December..


So before I leave, I would like to share something with everyone which I have come to learn the meaning behind those Bible verses which changed my thoughts, my perceptions and also my life..!


PSALM 23


1 The Lord is My Shepherd;
   (The relationship with God, He is the shepherd sheltering and protecting us)
   I shall not Want.
   (I shall want nothing else, for the comfort of God is enough!)
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures;
   (He gave us a a peaceful moment)
   He leadeth me beside the still waters
   (He gave us a quiet moment to communicate with the Lord)
3 He restoreth my soul
   (He gave us strength and He heals!)
   He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness;
   (He guides us through all the hardships and to righteousness)
4 For his name sake;
   (For his purpose)
   Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
   (Even when we go through the most difficult task/challenge)
   I shall fear no evil.
   (We shall fear no failures/sufferings for He protects us!)
   For Thou art with me
   (For the Lord is always with us giving us strength)
   Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me.
   (The Lord disciplines us,guides and comfort us at all times)
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
   (Though in the presence of our enemies [ such as evil, sufferings, sadness or hardships,  
    The Lord shall give us hope without fail)
   Thou anoitest my head with oil;
   (That's consecration)
   My cup runneth over.
   (God shall give us abundance supply as we go through our lives)
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life
   (Though we face the goodness/mercy in our lives, God shall always be there for us)
   And I will dwell in the house of the Lord;
   (And we shall someday dwell in the Kingdom of Heaven with the Lord)
   Forever.
   (For Eternity)


For those who are not familiar with the Bible will not be able to understand the meaning behind those verses..however..I have included the interpretation above..and I would like to share it will all my friends, family and even my followers and visitors..do take some time to read..as it too will change your life..!! Till then I shall be updating my blog when I'm back from Singapore..!
Bless You! Amen..!
   



0 comments:

Post a Comment